We are pleased to announce that Neil Hoosier & Associates has been awarded a master contract on the State of Maryland Consulting and Technical Services+ (CATS+) IDIQ.
CATS+ runs through 2028 and allows the State to obtain information technology (IT) resources quickly, efficiently and cost effectively by issuing task orders specific to its needs.
NHA will offer services across 10 functional areas:
- Web and Internet Systems
- Electronic Document Management
- Software Engineering
- Systems/Facilities Management and Maintenance
- Information System Security
- IT and Telecommunications Financial and Auditing Consulting Services
- IT Management Consulting Services
- Business Process Consulting Services
- Media and Training Center Support
- Documentation/Technical Writing
NHA is a State of Maryland certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and we look forward to working with the State to offer the same innovative, high-quality healthcare IT solutions that we have been providing the federal government and private sector for more than 20 years.
Learn more about CATS+ here: https://doit.maryland.gov/contracts/Pages/CATSPlusHome.aspx