Neil Hoosier & Associates is seeking a Proposal Coordinator to join our growing Business Development team. The Proposal Coordinator will work closely with the Proposal Manager to ensure compliance with proposal requirements and on-time submittals by client-provided deadline. Must have the ability to coordinate multiple proposals at any given time. Ability to maintain schedules, hold color teams to timelines and accurate content is imperative. Willingness to work extended hours and assist other proposal team staff in meeting deadlines. Proofreading skills, keen attention to detail, and ability to handle stressful situations. Must be very dependable and possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Reviews and documents all production-related requirements within the RFP and serves as the production interface for the entire proposal team
- Responsible for the publication schedule and works with the Proposal Manager to establish production deadlines
- Establishes the look and feel of all proposal documents in accordance with approved templates; ensures consistency with format, text and graphics
- Use advanced MS Word features, creates solicitation-specific templates and formats all response documents
- Participates in status meetings and conference calls to gather/communicate information concerning document layout and production process
- Controls and tracks text and graphics using documented processes, ensuring version control
- Works with the Graphic Artist to ensure all graphic images are completed on schedule
- Responsible for creating all document indices and requirements matrices
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One year of experience applicable experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications, specifically MS Word and MS Excel.
- Knowledge of MS Project and MS SharePoint is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize are required. Ability to read and follow specific instructions producing documents with minimal errors is critical.
- Proofreading skills, keen attention to detail, and ability to handle stressful situations are a must. Willingness to work extended hours and assist other production staff in meeting deadlines.
- Basic familiarity with graphics programs desirable.
- Extremely dependable and exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be within commutable distance to the Owings Mills office for proposal delivery as required
NHA is an equal opportunity/equal access employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class