Would You Like To Join Our Team?
Through our culture and our commitment to excellence, we're committed to making Neil Hoosier & Associates, Inc. (NHA) a great place to work. NHA prides itself on our ability to provide work-life balance, competitive compensation, and a generous benefits package that includes:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- 15 days Vacation Upon Hire
- 7 days Sick Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work Location & Schedule
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Plan with Company Match
Culture & Community
- Casual Dress
- Social Events, Holiday Parties, and Team Building Events
Please view a full list of our open positions below. To apply, click here. Please be sure to indicate which position you are applying for in the subject line, as well as attaching your resume.
Neil Hoosier & Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity/equal access employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce.
Please click here if you are interested in any of the open positions listed below (attach resume to email if applicable).
The proposal writer will be a member of the Business Development/Capture team and will be responsible for publishing business proposal documents. This includes not only creating high quality/technically competent/winning responses, but also developing proposal outlines, compliance matrices, writing proposal content, and managing deadlines for Federal and State Government Agency proposals.