Would You Like To Join Our Team?
Through our culture and our commitment to excellence, we're committed to making Neil Hoosier & Associates, Inc. (NHA) a great place to work. NHA prides itself on our ability to provide work-life balance, competitive compensation, and a generous benefits package that includes:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- 15 days Vacation Upon Hire
- 7 days Sick Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work Location & Schedule
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Plan with Company Match
Culture & Community
- Casual Dress
- Social Events, Holiday Parties, and Team Building Events
Please view a full list of our open positions below. To apply, click here. Please be sure to indicate which position you are applying for in the subject line, as well as attaching your resume.
Neil Hoosier & Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity/equal access employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce.
Please click here if you are interested in any of the open positions listed below (attach resume to email if applicable).
Technical Writer: Direct Medicaid Experience Required
*this position is contingent upon contract award*
Neil Hoosier & Associates, Inc. is looking for a Technical Writer with SME experience in Medicaid policy and program integrity to produce quality documentation and provide oversight of all written reports and deliverables. Specifically, we are looking for a Technical Writer who will:
- Ensure that all deliverables are on time and meet NHA's standards of quality workmanship
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Have excellent communication skills and produce clear, concise and accurate documentation
- Produce high quality documentation in both print and electronic format that meets applicable standards and is tailored to its intended audience
- Create and maintain the information architecture based on contract requirements and any additional information set forth by management as well as the customer
- Possess a minimum of three years of professional experience and at least two years of experience with Medicaid programs and/or operations
- Have earned a 4-year degree from an accredited university
This is a remote location opportunity; occasional on-site visits to our Owings Mills office may be required.
NHA is an equal opportunity/equal access employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.